Sunday, March 8, 2015

Are We Multitasking Yet?

(With apologies to Bill Griffith.)

I'm still working serially, but the job slotting in the task manager has been on shorter intervals the past few days. I've been plugging away at three rather different projects, and the moment I get stalled on one, I switch to one of the others.

(Or browse random web comics...I'm not that task-focused!)



I finally got a concept sketch approved for the Ray Gun (more on that next post) and have moved on to mock-up:


In the meantime, the next Holocron is approved for trial cut, but there is a lot of work involved in making the pieces fit together better than the last one:


And I haven't managed to quite let go of the Poser content creation I started back when I was sick. Getting closer to having a few new clothing meshes ready for something...possibly my online store, which could really use more stuff, but rigging clothing is such a pain:




No comments:

Post a Comment