Sunday, January 12, 2014

More Boom

And after all that brave talk, I build yet another mesh with mostly extrusions. Which is slower to build and slower to map. And after all that careful work making a single manifold mesh, to get the nice crisp edges I split vertices anyhow.


Oh, yeah. Designed as the thing that goes on the blocks of plastic explosive for either a timer or a radio signal. Except I've been playing way too much Half-Life of late and I ended up with a way too elaborate game-inspired look for it.

So I've still got at least another two meshes to construct, as well as all the final texturing to do, before I can add this new set to my Poser store. But the next show is in the window already and I just accepted an offer to do about three weeks worth of upgrade work on another theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment