Friday, January 3, 2014

Ka-tak!

Of course I had to build a clacker for the mine model:


It isn't mapped or rigged yet. For that matter, I'm holding off on textures for the moment (will do a bunch at the same time). And, yes, I built altGeom for the plug so you can put the protective boot over the terminals if you want!

Also screen-shot several stages of the build. Perhaps I will make a blog entry some time about box modeling, and working with reference materials and scale information.

I'm also more than half-tempted to go through to water-tight and manifold the mesh, and make the mine printable from my Shapeways store: in 1/4 scale or smaller of course.

1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to send me the file I've been wanting to build a vaporizer with the m57 clacker for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete