Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Shipped!

The first holocron was accepted by the Post Office. Now as long as it clears customs in Italy (and isn't damaged in transit....)

I've been scribbling on graph paper for nearly two months now trying to improve on the connection to the sense plate. Well, of course: after I assembled two holocrons and made up a detailed instruction sheet, I finally got the bright idea I'd been hoping for.

I'm still not wonderfully happy with the whole thing, but I'm willing to put them in boxes now. I'd set up a nice assembly line but there's only four or so that get completed and painted by me. The rest are shipping out as kits.



(The one remaining thing I really want is to program  in a few basic functions on the User Buttons. But dunno when I'll have enough consecutive not-exhausted hours to wrangle code).

No comments:

Post a Comment