Friday, December 6, 2019

Wrong Lever, Kronk!

My head is splitting. Some of that is the head cold.

I did the small edits, then crawled through the entire manuscript looking for bad dialog punctuation and doubled spaces. Don't know how ProWritingAid missed those last ones.

Uploaded all of the files to KDP. All that is left now is to hit the button and the book will be made available at Amazon.

Print is going to take a little longer. I have to make camera-ready text and a correct-to-the-bleed paperback cover.

There's also advertising and promos to consider.

And second thoughts. Do I want to change that one word? How is the new blurb working? Should there be more front matter? Is the cover too dark?


So much, I just had to guess where it was going to be when it all came together. That's the fun part of projects; when that much time is invested, there are early forks in the road that it simply isn't plausible to go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment