Sunday, December 8, 2019

Trowel Tales

My Marshalltown (trowel) arrived today. Serious archaeologists sharpen theirs.

The author's copies (printed at cost, no mark-up) arrive in two weeks or so.








The Solstice is the 21st and my workplace goes dark from the 20th and doesn't open again this year. That's a lot of time I could have used for something. Instead I took time away from work to upload the novel. And to be sick. There's that.

This morning while visiting Quora I came up with the Parts for the novel I'm outlining. These, like the scene names I used for the last, are entirely internal references and will never be seen client-side.

Fox and Hounds

Prologue
The Show in Which Everything Goes Wrong
Down and Out in Soho
Three Times is Enemy Action
Daleks in the Subway
Yamatai

Yeah, if I wasn't me I'd need a lot of explaining. I don't actually know which are going to end up as numbered parts and which will be internal. There's several emotional revolutions not documented in the part names. I dreamed them up while helping someone outline a YA zombie book and not all my attention was on it.

And, oh yes, everything is finally approved at Amazon. I'm even spending a buck or two on ad space.








No comments:

Post a Comment