Saturday, October 23, 2021

Wait staff

My cover designer got over her head with work. Not even an estimate on when she's going to finish. My mechanic sat on my car for a week, finally gave up without actually doing any work on it, and now it is sitting out the weekend at a new mechanic. And I did more blood tests for my doctor who apparently has learned nothing useful for them and doesn't seem motivated to come up with any new ideas.

And it is raining. The silver lining to all of this is I got a lot of walking done last week. Oh, and when I decided to stop waiting on my cover artist and push the button on the eBook version, I found two scenes I didn't like.

I'm working on the second one now. Sometimes, you have to wait for an idea or an insight to percolate through so now I'm waiting on...me.

No comments:

Post a Comment