Monday, February 7, 2022

Lockers

My boss is mildly paranoid. More and more, we have all the tools and all the supplies inside wall cabinets. I have two different rings of keys just to open the ones I used -- and that's in addition to my ring of building keys.

It reminds me too much of Subnautica.


 Yeah, it's all about the lockers. Crafting starts to take more and more of the time, because you need to craft new gear to make it possible to explore new locations. New locations which are very far away from base so if you need some lithium for a recipe you really don't want to go all the way back to where you found it.

And you can only carry so much.

So at this point I'm picking stuff up and throwing it in the lockers of the Prawn suit, then returning to the docking bay on the Cyclops to unload for another trip down to the sea bed, then taking the Cyclops back to base to unload it into the lockers I have stuffed into every corner there.

I've been a bit under the weather and the Paris book needs more planning and research before I can start writing scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment