Sunday, January 26, 2020

Done

I am so done with editing. Heinlein said never to revise except under orders of an editor. I wouldn't go that far. I just can't deal with this one any more.

So I'm running the pages with the most changes through the spell/grammar checker. And then putting the revised text back up on Kindle.

Because I really need to work on the next one. Ones. Probably still the London book.

But I've moved the Military SF one to a front burner to simmer. I think I need to hit my Jason Covalito now. And that may lead me towards other references on the evolution of the horror genre. Which I'll somehow work in around the rest of my research.

Such as, if I'm going to be having a lot of locals talking like locals talk, then I should maybe sit down with a few seasons of Eastenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment