Saturday, November 24, 2018

Morning becomes electric

Didn't feel writerly (or up for much of anything). Went to breakfast. Brought my folding keyboard (it goes practically everywhere with me now).

And boom. You know, though, I've changed my opinion. I don't think the morning is necessarily the most creative time. I think it is because it is your first time back at work after a long break to mull over stuff.

I was typing like mad all the way through breakfast.

So I've figured out my gods. And most of the remaining holes in the plot. I'm still sort a Big Bad, and there needs to be something else going on in the climax. And there's a "stuff happens here" sequence after my protagonist crawls out of a Roman Cistern she's been thrown into near Rothenburg.

And there's at least one more little hole. I want to do an echoic scene, an eerily similar moment to something from her very first video. I even have the character for it (another character who doesn't fit the Campfire template, as he has no name that anyone in-story uses). But I don't know where on the trail from Germany to the Peloponnese it fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment